In Conversation with a Mental State: Doubt
*This is an in-progress draft :) In Conversation with a Mental State Interviewer: Welcome back, we are glad you’re here! We have a great guest with us today. We are excited to get into conversation with Doubt! Doubt is the author of a new book, In Solidarity: How Doubt Leads You to Confidence . She demystifies misconceptions around her role and clarifies her purpose as a partner to help people reach toward their higher selves. Doubt, thanks for being here with us today. Doubt: Thank you so much for having me! Interviewer: So, let’s just jump right in. Doubt, can you tell us about yourself and your role as a partner with folx? Doubt: Yeah, thank you so much for asking! I think I would categorize myself formally as a consultant, but I like to consider myself a thought partner. I think it’s a little bit more informal, but I do think it captures the dialogic approach I take when working with someone. I usually show up when folx have new opportunities, are making big...


Paula, I love this! “It’s scary to completely rethink the framework for how you approach doing something…” This captures the risk needed to make change and the fear of the unknown in the classroom. So relatable to all educators!
ReplyDeleteyep I love this!! I need to print it and hang it by my desk at work!! thank you for putting this into words
ReplyDelete